la guerre des clans : pour les accros Index du Forum

la guerre des clans : pour les accros
forum de discussions , de flood , d'échange ...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How To Contact Facebook About A Hacked Account

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guerre des clans : pour les accros Index du Forum -> la guerre des clans : pour les accros -> A LIRE OBLIGATOIREMENT !!!!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zyliaban

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Contact Facebook About A Hacked Account Répondre en citant

How To Contact Facebook About A Hacked Account
> DOWNLOAD

.. To do this, simply click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page--it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?"--and type in a few words related to your complaint. For example, you might click Desktop here. If you don't receive a response within a week, try resubmitting your form. Our system will automatically try to evenly spread the amount you spend across the period of time that you've selected. 3 Click Click Here to File a Complaint. 2 Click "Forgot Account?". 5 Click Continue. How do I stop this? Answer this question Flag as. Thanks to the superior sound quality, its the best Echo device yet and with Google Assistant support promised soon, its the One speaker to rule them all. 9 Wait for an email to arrive. Steps Method 1 Using Facebook Resources 1 Open the Facebook Help Center webpage. You can also choose to log out of your account on all devices if you think your account has been maliciously appropriated. Each ad set will have a separate budget, so keep this in mind if you have more than one active ad set in your account. Flag as. How do I access it again? wikiHow Contributor Try clearing your browser's cache, or deleting and reinstalling the phone app. Report Compromised AccountReport Compromised AccountIf you believe your account has been compromised by another person or a virus, please click the "My Account Is Compromised" button below. Does Facebook offer boost coupons for business page posts? Answer this question Flag as. Show more unanswered questions Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. .. If you choose email, check your Spam folder. All rights reserved. HOW WE SCOREABOUT USCONTACT USTERMSPRIVACY POLICYCOPYRIGHT POLICYAdvertiseAn error occurred. Flag as. 210.. Search Search the site GO . 8 Click Continue. How To Appliances Computers Gaming Home Entertainment Internet Mobile Apps Phones Photography Security Smart Home Tablets Wearable Tech Forums Speed Test . Thanks for helping us achieve our mission of helping everyone learn how to do anything. Lifetime budget: A lifetime budget lets you set an amount to spend over the lifetime of an ad set. Warnings Facebook's customer service is notoriously detached, meaning that you'll likely get a generic response to most inquiries. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 6 Helpful 6 How can I become friends with someone whose friend request I deleted in error? HaFiz Abdul HaNan Send the request again. Once they email the reset to you, change the password. By doing so, you'll be playing an important role in helping us protect other people from scams.Learn moreIt's possible that you clicked a malicious link, downloaded a bad file, or logged into a fake Facebook Page and someone got access to your account. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about keeping your account secure.Note: If you think the person posting spam was hacked, tell them to visit the Help Center to get help. How do I put it back to English? wikiHow Contributor Go to your Language Settings page and select English beside the question "What language do you want to use Facebook in?" Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 26 Helpful 13 Show more answers Unanswered Questions How do I stop someone (from Washington State) trying to log on to my Page? Happens frequently. Lori Kaufman January 10, 2018 10-01-2018 How to Transfer Music From an Old iPod to Your Computer or iPhone Make Gmail Even More Productive With These Extensions Productivity Make Gmail Even More Productive With These Extensions If you use Gmail on the web, these browser extensions can boost your productivity. Contact anyone you know who may have placed an order for ads with your payment method.If you've checked these things, still see purchases that you don't recognize and believe someone has hacked your ad account, please let us know.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo 5a02188284
monster world hack cheat facebook tool v6.0 2013pro facebook hack v1 5 2011 crack download linkcalendar app for facebook fan pagefacebook chat ios 3how to keep chat offline in facebook appfacebook srd ko chatpig icon facebook chatfacebook hacker account downloadapp facebook 2.0 para androidfacebook app samsung e2202

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la guerre des clans : pour les accros Index du Forum -> la guerre des clans : pour les accros -> A LIRE OBLIGATOIREMENT !!!! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation